I recently recorded a podcast episode with a family-friend and fellow mentor, Kelly Cardenas. Kelly is a remarkable person and leader. Together, we explored a variety of topics:
- how my childhood has shaped my adulthood
- why instant gratification doesn’t equal success
- the importance of your daily habits
- advice I would give to anyone going through exercise addiction or an eating disorder
- tapping into your unique needs and wants, rather than looking for external validation
- honoring your health journey as a bio-individual
Kelly Cardenas is a Forbes contributor, author, podcaster, the founder-CEO of a national multi-million dollar brand, and a cultural efficiency coach. Kelly believes that building an iconic brand, business, and empire is a simple process once we start to focus on what really matters. He zeros in on the heartbeat of any organization: the people.
On his podcast, Kelly interviews an eclectic mix of professional coaches, athletes, actors, entrepreneurs, business people, and influencers. He always drives home the fact that success in life, business, and relationships is largely contingent on one thing — your attitude. This podcast is a refreshing twist on the traditional that will make you laugh, cry, and ultimately enrich your soul. I hope you enjoy our episode!